Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am getting spekels on the screen. Looks like someone

Customer Question

I am getting spekels on the screen. Looks like someone splashed paint on the screen. Then they caused an almost a black out at the bottom of the screen. It looks like a huge thumb print and it's growing
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: Yes two rows
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
which side
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can't pay the 26 dollars
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Mostly on right side panel of TV has small sticker for model number.

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
model #HLT5056wx XAA
DVD player, Dish net & internet
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It occurs on all tv programs. I seldom use the DVD
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you going to answer?