TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Toahiba TV, input selection keeps flashing: runs through…

Customer Question
Toahiba TV, input selection...

Toahiba TV, input selection keeps flashing: runs through selection

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have? How old is it?

5 years old, looking for model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Goes to whatever it is on while flashing. model number 32c120u1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 32C120U1? What happened right before this?

Just happened. Watched morning news jsut fine. Had power outage today...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/2/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is the only input selection keeps flashing OR the entire menu screen graphics flashing?

Also, do you get picture on TV and is it also flashing?