TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have 49uh603 lg. can I connect my laptop to mirror screen…

Customer Question
I have 49uh603 lg...

I have 49uh603 lg. can I connect my laptop to mirror screen on tv?

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

49UH603

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. I don't know how to manage inputs...

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

I just got it and am trying to set it up first time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

If your laptop has HDMI OUT port then you can connect it to any HDMI input of TV with HDMI cable, select that HDMI input by pressing Input button on TV remote to get laptop screen on TV.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.