Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

When I turn the power button on it sounds like it's trying

Customer Question

Hi. When I turn the power button on it sounds like it's trying to start up but then the blue power button starts blinking. Then I hear the click as if it has powered down.
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: I can't be sure. I don't have anyone here to help me bring the tv down to check
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: HDMI I believe
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number of the tv, please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Where do I find that info
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
HD-61Z886
Customer: replied 2 months ago.