TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to connect an Insignia NS LTDVD32-09 to a

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to connect an Insignia NS LTDVD32-09 to a wireless ATT box. The TV screen says "no sync" I have tried pressing the input button but nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I have no idea on the age. It was not mine originally. A friend left it with me to sell for her. I am trying to set it up so a buyer can see that it works. The model number is ***** LTDVD32-09

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have been trying to set it up for the last hour. I've tried everything I the owner's manual said to try. But to no avail

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/2/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

What kind of cord is being used to connect cable box to TV?

The choices are:
1- Component cables: 5 wires between the tv and the device, these are color coded on the end and have a green, a blue, a red, a white, and another red cable.
2- Composite cables: 3 wires between the tv and the device, these are color coded on the end and have a yellow, a white, and a red.
3- HDMI: 1 wire between the tv and the device, this is a single wire and looks like a computer plug on each end, similar to a large USB connector.
4- Coax: This is 1 wire between the tv and the device as well. This is the normal cable wire with the end the screws.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
One wire

Is it HDMI wire plugged into HDMI input of TV?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I paid $5.00 already. Now I have to pay more?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't have a HDMI wire
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have one wire going from the cable box to the TV

I have no info about billing, please contact customer service via help link on main page of website for any billing query.

OK, where on TV that one wire plugged into TV?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Its plugged into the HDMI input slot

OK, please reboot your cable box, unplug its power cord from wall outlet for 5 minutes, replug back in to get it reboot.

Now select that HDMI input in TV by pressing Input button on TV remote that should bring cable box picture on TV.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have already tried that. It still says no sync. I can't get anything on the input button.

OK, let me repost this question for other experts to assist you further, I'm opting out