TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We purchased this hdtv in 2006 and want to know if it has…

Customer Question
We purchased this hdtv...

We purchased this hdtv in 2006 and want to know if it has usb ports and where they are

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Recently, I bought wireless headphones to watch tv after my wife goes to bed. It has a usb wireless transmitter that is supposed to be inserted in a tv usb port, and a wire for the tv output sound jack. Does this tv have a usb port, and if not, what is my recourse?

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so, I just want it to work.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
8/2/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV and wireless headphones?

i can't find a number.it is probably under the plate the tv attaches to. We cannot lift it. It is a Toshiba Regza bought in 2006. the headphones are MPOW S/N 17F11. SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

Working on it, give me few minutes please

Thanks for waiting, since I don't have your particular TV model number so looked into 2006 Regza series that doesn't have USB port.

Alternate option is to connect the wireless headphone transmitter to video source connected to TV (cable box?) in Audio Out jacks to get sound. USB wireless transmitter needs power from USB port of TV and you can use a cellphone charger that has USB port as well to plug the transmitter into charger so it can get power.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician