Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I need a manual for my TV model:TCP42X60. I am not sure it

Customer Question

I need a manual for my TV model:TCP42X60
JA: How old is your MODEL:TCP42X60?
Customer: I am not sure it was given to me
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes
JA: How long has this been an issue with your MODEL:TCP42X60? What happened right before this?
Customer: I just want the manual. I have had no problems with the TV
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

I can get you an electronic copy of the manual which you can view on your computer, save, or even print. Will that work for you?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't know how old it is. It was given to me.
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

That is fine, you don't need to know. I can get you an electronic copy of the manual, just a moment please.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

I've uploaded a copy of the manual for you, just click here to view it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29960072/tc-p42x60_en_om.pdf

you may also save or print it if desired.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.