TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need a manual for my TV model:TCP42X60. I am not sure it…

Customer Question
I need a manual...

I need a manual for my TV model:TCP42X60

Technician's Assistant: How old is your MODEL:TCP42X60?

I am not sure it was given to me

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your MODEL:TCP42X60? What happened right before this?

I just want the manual. I have had no problems with the TV

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/2/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

I can get you an electronic copy of the manual which you can view on your computer, save, or even print. Will that work for you?

I don't know how old it is. It was given to me.

That is fine, you don't need to know. I can get you an electronic copy of the manual, just a moment please.

I've uploaded a copy of the manual for you, just click here to view it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29960072/tc-p42x60_en_om.pdf

you may also save or print it if desired.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.