TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a model 6000 samsung tv .i'm trying to show pictures…

Customer Question
I have a model...

I have a model 6000 samsung tv .i'm trying to show pictures landscape,etc. from my computer to the tv.it is a smart tv so i have a usb connection on it, what do i need to send from the computer .

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

It's a model 6000 7 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes i dont know about the second question

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Ive nerer tried to do this before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I have a slinglink adapter plugged in that may be useful

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
I am reviewing your question and will post again momentarily.
Please send me a hello in the mean time so i know you can see my reply ?