Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

When trying to access Netflix via my television, my

Customer Question

When trying to access Netflix via my television, my reception is being frequently stopped while Netflix reloads. this only began happening recently.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Mac
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: The latest Microsoft updates.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing I can think of. The program starts, runs a minute or two, then stops to reload and continue on. It repeats itself every few minutes.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv? Are you using a built in smart tv app, or a device like a roku or fire tv?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.