Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Trying to use a DVD on my SONY. It keeps saying "NO SIGNAL".

Customer Question

trying to use a DVD on my SONY. It keeps saying "NO SIGNAL".
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model of the sony?
Could you also have a look at the back of the tv and tell me exactly where the cords coming from the dvd player are plugged in at? Those should all be labeled such as hdmi1, hdmi2, etc.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.