TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No volumn control with tv remote. Hdmi. E series

Customer Question
No volumn control with...

No volumn control with tv remote

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

E series

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/2/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
I am reviewing your question and will post again momentarily.
Please send me a hello in the mean time so i know you can see my reply ?
By the way, please note that I do not send any offers myself(phone or otherwise) , they are automated by the website

Does the volume work otherwise , like with the buttons on the tv itself ?

Any function that work with this remote or is it just the volume ?

hello

Hi

the volume does not work or you have no sound ?

Hello ?