TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sony bluray disc dvd player is there any update…

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony bluray disc dvd player is there any update available for my player so I can watch Netflix. my computer is in another room and not connected to my dvd player

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

There is when I move my tv to hdmi tv3

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Both

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
8/2/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I would need the model number of the Sony player to be able to look up anything about it. It would be on the front panel, or in some cases the rear on a sticker. Can you get that so I can see what'a possible with it?

Do you need assistance?

bops1100

Thanks. Would that be BDPS-1100?

It appears this player has Netflix built into it- so no update is needed. What is the exact problem you're having?

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service.

Are you still with me here?

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

I still need help

Okay I've asked this twice and still haven't received an answer so I can help you:

Let me try again- WHAT exactly happens when you press the Netflix button on the Sony remote?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Can you please provide complete and specific details of the problem you are having, so that I can help you to resolve it?

Nathan, Installer