TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv will not come on. Lg but can not find model. Storm 2

Customer Question
Tv will not come...

Tv will not come on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Lg but can not find model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Storm 2 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Where is model number

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/2/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Disconnect the power for several minutes. Before reconnecting power, press and hold the power button on the TV for about 30 seconds. Let me know.

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.