TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a PN64E550D1FXZA Ver TW02 TV that won't stay on. It…

Customer Question
I have a PN64E550D1FXZA...

I have a PN64E550D1FXZA Ver TW02 TV that won't stay on. It briefly comes on and off continuously. Any thing I can do to fix it?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your TW02?

Five or six years old I think.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I just turned it on without any aux devices hooked up and it came on briefly and went off. Now it won;t come on at all. I used the Samsung remote and the manual switch, nothing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TW02? What happened right before this?

It started yesterday, without any warning

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Do you have access to the tv right now?