Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Panasonic LCDV1957DVR TV with a Panasonic DMR-XW380

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic LCDV1957DVR TV with a Panasonic DMR-XW380 Recorder connecxted
JA: How old is your LCDV1957DVR?
Customer: probably about 3 years My problem is with the recorder which has ceased to allow programs to be recorded in advance and also has lost all the data that was already recorded bu not viewed
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Do you mean can I operate the TV normallly using the TV remote?
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LCDV1957DVR? What happened right before this?
Customer: The issue arose two or three days ago I had previously recorded a programm from Free to air Tv and wanted to preserve it by transfer to a DVD The DVD failed and the recorder stopped operating
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I am aware
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Let me know when you are in the chat please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry to bother you Today I found the record of purchase of thecrecorder in 2010 I think it was past its use by date

Problem is very likely to be bad firmware

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the information or answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days.

Anthony