Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Samsung tv about 4 years old started with a blue splotch on

Customer Question

samsung tv about 4 years old started with a blue splotch on left hand side of screen about 3 cms long now wont turn on?
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: havent tried that
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: it had problems with all sources but wouldnt turn on at all last night, the blue splotches have now appeared in more places
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: issue now about 3 weeks old
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats all
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete make and model number of the "...samsung tv..."

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
cant do that right now I'm at work and the tv is t home
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

Yes please; when able.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please refund my deposit immediately
Expert:  Louie replied 2 months ago.

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues as well as related information.

Request for cancellation, refunds as well as billings & payments concerns are best addressed by Customer Support.