TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to order a remote for an model BN64-0043A, I thought…

Customer Question
I need to order...

I need to order a remote for an model BN64-0043A

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

I thought that was the model #. Tv is about 10 years old...it's wall mounted so I only have inserts on the sides. Can't find manual

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes but we can't change input

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tv works but we are trying to hook up amazon flash

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Original remote and manual is lost

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

That's the only number written
Please refund my money

BN64-0043A is incomplete, please recheck

Contact customer service via help link on main page of website for any billing/ refund issue.

I have no control over such things.