TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an Emerson television, model# EWF2705. I need a

Customer Question
I have an Emerson...

I have an Emerson television, model# ***** I need a compatible remote control for this television, can you help me with this ?

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About two weeks. The one I had is broken.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if you can tell me how/where to get one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I just need another remote control.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/2/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
I am reviewing your question and will post again momentarily.
Please send me a hello in the mean time so i know you can see my reply ?
By the way, please note that I do not send any offers myself(phone or otherwise) , they are automated by the website

You can get that remote at the link below for $20 ;

http://remotebarn.us/catalogsearch/result/?q=EWF2705

Or here for the same price ; http://www.electronicadventure.us/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

If that answers your questions for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not close this post , you can come back at any time without additional charges if you have further questions or need help and it gets this independent tech. paid for his time helping you .