TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do we hook up the tv to the computer for live streaming?

Customer Question
How do we hook...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio and i do not know if it is a D40-D1 or a D50-D1

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We cannot turn on the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

We have been trying to stream from the computer to the tv but the tv says no signal

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/1/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you trying to physically link the computer and the tv with a cord? Have you made any connections between them so far?

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.