TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i turn off the vizio name lit up on the TV at night.

Customer Question
How do i turn...

How do i turn off the vizio name lit up on the TV at night. The light for the lit up VIZIO name keeps my wife awake. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Can't tell being on the wall. Will have to call the installer. Thanks anyway.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Been there. We bot the tv from the previous owners of the house recently and had it installed on the wall

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
8/1/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 9 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Louie, Technician