TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a brand new CRAIG Smart TV HDMI Adapter and…

Customer Question
Hello, I just bought...

Hello, I just bought a brand new CRAIG Smart TV HDMI Adapter and just hooked it up fine but my wireless mouse does not wanna work and have no idea why can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your smart tv?

CRAIG

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Order #: 73018

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

It is a 19 INCH HD LED TV

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
8/1/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 9 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv, please?

the model: CLC504e
Phone call session started
Louie, Technician