TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Ive got a jvc tv model number hd 52g887 how do u get it off

digital set up JA: What JVC...
ive got a jvc tv model number hd 52g887 how do u get it off digital set up
JA: What JVC model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: model HD52G887 ten yrs old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: menu works
JA: How long has this been an issue with your HD52G887? What happened right before this?
Customer: since sunday i was playing with remote and hit digital set up for some dumb reason and tv went black, just changed lamp too
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that i can think of
8/1/2017
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Are you watching via a satellite or cable box?

Any pop up messages you may see are sent by the site not me, I am only available by chat myself (typing here)however if you take the phone call option another tech on the phone team may help

cable box

You need to pick up the TV remote and look for the INPUT or SOURCE button (forget about the instructions to tune or whatever) with that button keep pressing it until you get the box through you have swapped inputs by accident

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the information or answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days.

Anthony

got it

OK is it now working?

If its working could you please rate me 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page please?this is the only way the site will pay me thank you

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician