Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

My JVC flatscreen will not power on either with the remote

Customer Question

My JVC flatscreen will not power on either with the remote or with the on-button on the side of the TV
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: model JLC37BC3002 @ 5 yrs old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Everything else works: DV player, on-line connection
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing happened: turned the TV on at bedtime and the next day could not get it to power on
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is there any power-light lit or blinking please on the front of the set?let me know thanks

Any pop up messages you may see are sent by the site not me, I am only available by chat myself (typing here)however if you take the phone call option another tech on the phone team may help

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no blinking light on the front of the set but when I press the on button on the remote there is a brief red blinking light
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what is your advice or opinion
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
are you going to reply??
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what is your answer??
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
is this chat over? you did not offer any information or advice???

I am here just going through data for the set please be patient thank you

Its a bad main-board you have here, it will need to be replaced, if you have warranty with the set please use that a service agent will fit for free, if not your options are to replace it yourself (I will be happy to help with that) or hire a tech to do the work www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area, I am sorry this is not something easier however I am here for your help should you want to do this yourself, cost of board will be around $100.

Sorry its nothing easier

Let me know

Please I would be grateful if you could you rate the information or answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days.

Anthony