TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get my Netflix or Amazon on my tv. I have put I new…

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my Netflix or Amazon on my tv. I have put I new batteries and still nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No and i am not techie so I have no idea what to do

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes I rebooted my tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No but how do you connect me to speak to anyone if you do not have my phone number

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/1/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I cannot find it myself.i cannot move the tv

TV model number is ***** info to get related manual fro troubleshooting purpose, I can't see your TV from here so need to know its model number.

Can you check side panel of TV for small label there to get model number off of it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I cannot find anything so if you cannot help me I am not going to pay $38 for this .i need someone to come to house

Let me opt out to repost this question for other experts to assist you further.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There is no way can find the model mumber
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 1 year ago
Josh, Technician

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for help.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Could not even helped properly and payment wasfidiculous.it was a rip off and I will report to paypal

Sure, you can call 1-***-***-**** to speak to customer service

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need to know where to purchase a new Samsung remote control.new batteries have been tried and I was able to connect and then a few hours later it did not work. I do not wish to persist with this meaningless dialogue back and forth. I want to resolve this. I am not writing a book all I want is a. Remote control unit that works. I never had this problem.and this writing back and forth does not solve the problem. Perhaps a supervisor should call me at(###) ###-####

Without a model number I cannot provide you a link to the correct remote