TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 55" tv and want to hang it above a fireplace into…

Customer Question
I have a 55"...

I have a 55" tv and want to hang it above a fireplace into plaster walls. Please quote me on iinstallataion. I'll need a tilting mounting frame

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It's a samsung

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?

Nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/1/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
I am reviewing your question and will post again momentarily.
Please send me a hello in the mean time so i know you can see my reply ?

Here are a couple of models for you , just click the links below to see and buy ;

This one with free shipping ; http://www.shopjimmy.com/universal-tilting-wall-mount-for-32-65-flat-screen-tvs-free-shipping-to-lower-48-states.htm

And this one ; https://www.amazon.com/VideoSecu-Bracket-Samsung-600x400mm-MF608B/dp/B001TIG36C/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1501607358&sr=1-1&keywords=tv+wall+mount+tilt+frame

Either ones will do for a 55" tv

If that answers your questions for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not close this post , you can come back at any time without additional charges if you have further questions or need help and it gets this independent tech. paid for his time helping you .