TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Notice on screen, not receiving signal, insignia less than 2…

Customer Question
Notice on screen, not...

Notice on screen, not receiving signal

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Insignia less than 2 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works, source inputs??

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

About 1 week, prior to this no problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

No no signal

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/1/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
I am reviewing your question and will post again momentarily.
Please send me a hello in the mean time so i know you can see my reply ?
By the way, please note that I do not send any offers myself(phone or otherwise) , they are automated by the website

How do you receive your tv channels , antenna ,straight cable ,cable box with remote or satellite box ?

Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?