TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a tosbiba 42hp83 the front glass is craked does the…

Customer Question
I have a tosbiba...

I have a tosbiba 42hp83 the front glass is craked does the glass come off without taking the tv apart

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just happen tv working fine just has a crake in it

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really I am very mechanical

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
8/1/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
I am reviewing your question and will post again momentarily.
Please send me a hello in the mean time so i know you can see my reply ?
By the way, please note that I do not send any offers myself(phone or otherwise) , they are automated by the website

To answer your question , the answer is NO it does not come out without taking the tv apart and you cannot just replace the protective glass , the whole plasma panel has to be replaced and i`m sorry to say but you wont find one and even if you could it would be a major job to tackle .

The tv would have to be re-adjusted to the new panel and this requires measuring equipment .

considering the age of the tv and the fact that you can get a new 42" tv with all the bells and whistles for around or less than $250 ,

I think your money would be better invested in a new tv .

Let me know if you have questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not close this post , you can come back at any time without additional charges if you have further questions or need help and it gets this independent tech. paid for his time helping you .

Any questions on this ?
If not for now then PLEASE DO RATE , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time.

Remember that you can come back here at any time after rating (no additional charges) if you have other questions related to that

The information I've been given as great answers my question I will just live with the crack thank you very much

Much welcome and please do not forget to rate with the stars at the top of your page (and SUBMIT) so i can get compensated for my time helping you.
And note this post will stay open to further conversation if needed.

Your question still shows as opened until you do rate by the way

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician