TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No tv picture. Audio was working but stopped. just a minute,

Customer Question
No tv picture....

No tv picture. Audio was working but stopped.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the picture before?

Just a minute

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No but model is un55hu8850. Can't get menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Started last night suddenly. Everything was fine and the screen went black

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

I used to like the tv!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/1/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

So the sets OWN menu does not come up, can you see any visible light at all on the display even in a darkened room?