TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

One of my TV boxes is not working I need it replaced. Its…

Customer Question
One of my TV...

One of my TV boxes is not working I need it replaced. Its for the regular TV not the HD box

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The TV is Sony 32" flat screen 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No nothing works and it's only on the one box and set

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

It was working fine then starting with the message that no signal was available. the box has been out for a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just want a new box

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
8/1/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please confirm the make and model number of the box?

Where did you obtain it from initially?