TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Had a bad storm in the middle of the night. Lots of lighting…

Customer Question
Had a bad storm...

Had a bad storm in the middle of the night. Lots of lighting in the area. I have a Sony flat screen about three years old. At first, red LED power lite was out completely. Using the remote, the red led would blink rapidly, but. To turn on. I unplugged the tv for a couple minutes. Plugged it back in and I got a solid red light...normal. Turned tv on by pushing the power button. Got a slow red light blink as if it was going to turn on, then nothing. No light.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I have a Samsung Un 46C6300SFXZA tv. No issues before until now

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Other than unplug it the tv from the power source and plugging it back in not much else. I did make sure the tv is plugged into a working oitlet

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
8/1/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 year ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Offhand you mentioned a Sony set- then posted a model number for a Samsung. Can you tell me which TV you have please?

Are you still with me here?