TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What is the channel that we use to get our cable to connect…

Customer Question
What is the channel...

What is the channel that we use to get our cable to connect and play?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

E470a0

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Lost remote

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Is it basic coax cable service coming from wall and plugged directly into TV?
- OR the cable goes into cable box that hooked into TV?