TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm looking for LG TV model 50x4 ,CTRL board p/n

Customer Question
Hi, I'm looking for...

Hi, I'm looking for LG TV model 50x4 ,CTRL board p/n 6870Qcc119A

Technician's Assistant: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?

My problem is the high red at the middle of the screen

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

When switching to commercial.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

That's the only problem I see. Thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please click following link to view the required board and to order it online..

http://tvpartscanada.ca/tvdetail.php?id=2351

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.