Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 16,' SCEPTRE. IT IS CONNECTED TO MY

Customer Question

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 16
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: ' SCEPTRE. IT IS CONNECTED TO MY COMPUTER. MY COMPUTER IS BOOTING AND THE SCEPTRE SCREEN GOES TO SLEEP
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: NO BUTTONS ON THE SCEPTRE SEEM TO WORK. WHAT HAPPENS IS IT SHOWS MY COMPUTER IS BOOTING AND THEN I GET A LOGO AND THEN ITS SHOWS A BUNCH OF ZZZ"S AND GOES TO SLEEP. I HAVE A BLINKING BLUE LIGHT
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Scepter? What happened right before this?
Customer: SINCE I FIRST TURNED IT ON ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I THINK THATS IT
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the actual model number of the tv? How is it connected to the computer?

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.