TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have messed up my tv. I get all the smart tv apps but

Customer Question
I have messed up...

I have messed up my tv. I get all the smart tv apps but can't enter input 3 and get cable to come on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony I do not know the model no. It is about 4 yearsold

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Do you mean the apps or the tv rem ote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

About 30 minutes I picked up the Sony remote and evidently pushed something by mistake

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What happens when you push Input button on TV remote?

- Do you get input source list on screen and can select desired input there with TV remote?

OK, what video input of TV is connected to cable box?

Is it HDMI-1, 2 or 3