TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

T. Tc-p46c2 tv won't move input to tv setting. Yr 2010,

Customer Question
Tc-p46c2 tv won't move...

Tc-p46c2 tv won't move input to tv setting

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Yr 2010, model tc-p

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I just connected a analog cable box to cable input on tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Cable box worked fine on tube type i replaced with this panasonic

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

So you are using a coax cable to the box?

Which model is the box?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.