TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was just using HDMI to my computer, but when i

Customer Question
I was just using...

I was just using HDMI to my computer, but when i disconnected, the tv were skewed toward yellow

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?

Sony LCD model KDL-32L4000

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just happened after I swiched from HDMI back to regular cable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

It seems that the color balance is off, reds don't really show well, I can't figure out where to change this

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is the TV connected to cable box for channels?

Have you checked the connection video cord(s) between cable box and TV as one might be loose?

I was trying to cancel this, because it turned out one was loose, thanks

Sounds good, have nice time~