Eric, Handyman/Handywoman
Experience:  I am an Android App Developer with a strong knowledge of Personal Electronic Devices.
57442719

I have been told I need a micro SD card for my Roku 2 to

Customer Question

I have been told I need a micro SD card for my Roku 2 to increase ability to watch . Every site I find showing these cards show them as being for cameras. Can you tell me are they the same and any more info?
Category: TV
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for services like Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. If you do not wish to request one of those, then disregard them. I will let you know if I recommend we use one.
  • I am on no way credited for my assistance with you unless you rate my service before you leave. Please take just 2 seconds to rate at the top of this page before you exit :) If for any reason I have not provided you excellent service, please let me know before rating
  • When you rate, you are not rating your product, or this website. You are rating my service to you!
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

Yes, no problem! It is true that cameras, phones, and many other devices all use Micro SD cards. However, some are better than others, and most are marketed towards "camera" users as that is most common. They are the same things though, so any micro SD card will work. However, I do not at all recommend you using just any micro sd card. I recommend this one(see link below), it is one of the least expensive, and best you can get. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and not this website or your device. If for ANY reason you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

Get the recommended Micro SD card here.