TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony KDL 46XBR3 LCD Digital TV, no picture, no

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony KDL 46XBR3 LCD Digital TV, no picture , no audio

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Serial #(###) ###-#### 2007

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

There is no picture to see the menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

All of sudden one day this happen, nothing happened right before this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

The television is in a warm room, does that have something to do with it?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Do you have access to the tv right now?