Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Sony Bravia TV and it only comes on but will not

Customer Question

I have a Sony Bravia TV and it only comes on but will not show a picture. My cable is AT&T, but it is working correctly in the bedrooms.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 3 years in January
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: What happened to our correspondence?
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is the first time ever. I get the Sony bong and the hdmi 2 and the energy low on screen then it fades to blackness and nothing. No channels no performance of any kind including sound.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Do you have access to the tv right now?