TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony Bravia TV and it only comes on but will not…

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a Sony Bravia TV and it only comes on but will not show a picture. My cable is AT&T, but it is working correctly in the bedrooms.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Sony? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

3 years in January

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

What happened to our correspondence?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

This is the first time ever. I get the Sony bong and the hdmi 2 and the energy low on screen then it fades to blackness and nothing. No channels no performance of any kind including sound.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

Do you have access to the tv right now?