TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I am trying to get a Samsung DVD player connected to my

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get a Samsung DVD player connected to my Samsung tv and can't seem to get it working.

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

DVD-1080P7

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?

No but I have a number of people coming over tonight for a meeting and need to have it working. I have been using a BOSE system and it died.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you tell me the model number of the tv, please?

I did not know that this was a monthly charge as I just need a one-time fix.so either cancel that charge or I will call the Better Business Bureau.I received no help whatsoever and my DVD does not work yet and I am not home to do anything about it until later this afternoon.

You are not obligated to, or even signed up for, a monthly service. You asked for a one time help.

I have not provided an answer as I have not heard back with the necessary details:

When you can provide that for me, then I can respond back with an answer for you.

I'm not home now but will be between 5 & 6 PM CDT. Please call me then.

Sure thing, you would reply back to me here on this page.

If you would like me to call, you may accept the call offer sent. The initial service you signed up for covers the chat here only, the call is additional.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I got no help from you whatsoever. I want you to reverse the $38 charge you made to my credit card or I will contact the Better Business Bureau.Please confirm this request.
Thank You

I was not able to provide an answer as I received no response back. I needed specific details from you to be able to help you.

We're all independent techs here working on our own personal time in a good faith effort to help with the question for which you solicited our services.

I have no ability to cancel or refund anything. If you can provide the details I've asked for, I can help you.

Any billing matters may be self managed through the help page, posting here has no affect on the fee you agreed to and paid.

was this fee I was charged a "one time" fee or will I be billed for additional charges?
still waiting for your response.

It looks like you were signed up for one time help. The site does offer some subscription/membership options, but it does not look like you signed up for anything else.

Louie, Technician