Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a sony google tv, and it has been working great, just

Customer Question

Hello, I have a sony google tv, and it has been working great, just yesterday when I turned it on I got a signal that there is no signal, all the other TV's in the house are fine, is there a way to check for signal? or a re set thank you
JA: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Google?
Customer: No, I don't use google on this unit, I did try, and it did want to connect with wifi, every thing lights up but says no signal
JA: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: obvious, I am on with you, I will try that but satellite tv should be still on as all others work fine
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can an average guy check for signal
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

What is the issue on this tv - no wifi or no satellite?