Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Chat ID 4Sampritrchard295807025, was disconnected. My Amazon

Customer Question

Chat ID 4Sampritrchard295807025, was disconnected. My Amazon app is frozen and cannot bear moved with the remote. Was cut off last chat not able to reply as it would not accept my reply
JA: What is the model of your TV?
Customer: 65 " samsung smart TV . Do not have the model #f available to me. Now
JA: What menu options can you access, if any?
Customer: Do not know have tried going to the remote menus but it is no help. How do I access the full menu on the TV. I am now on my ipad in another rooom.
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No everything else is working, Netflix, pandora, UTube etc. it is only Amazon the is frozen on the last viewed film and remote is useless on that app.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please locate the model number from the back of the tv for me?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Will. Go and look. Its kin another room
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Thank you