Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Is my tc p50st50 model a smart tv. Pansonic viera five years

Customer Question

Is my tc p50st50 model a smart tv
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: pansonic viera five years ago
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes menu seems to work
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Viera? What happened right before this?
Customer: I don't use the menu via tv remote I subscribe to charter and use their remote for most things
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....

What is your question/problem?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
is my panasonic model tc p50st50 a smart tv?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Yes, your tv has apps/streaming movie channels include Vudu, Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant video, and CinemaNow, and you get Facebook, Twitter, Skype, and YouTube. Internet Sports channels include MLB, MLS, NBA, NHL, and Fox Sports.

It is almost time for me to ask you to rate my service. I really want you to be satisfied so before I send the rating options, I want to know if you inclined to give me 5 stars for best service or if you need something more.