TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would like to see amazon prime movies on my sony tv. They…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to see amazon prime movies on my sony tv. They are looking for a 5-6 character code

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

Let me check. what is the best place to find out?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I only watch netflix

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

That works ok

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Do you have the Amazon Prime App available on your TV? You see the app there?

Please let me know

I have the app on my sony tv
is this a scam? you already have my credit card information and charged me $5 and I don't have my situation answered???
why do you want me to pay $26 more?
This can't be a very difficult question??? Do you know the answer or not? just refund my $5 if you don't know
Are you still there?
Please refund my money.
Do you have a supervisor for me to talk with or is that going to cost a lot more?