TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic Viera TV (1225 x 690) and recently a

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic Viera TV (1225 x 690) and recently a vertical black line appeared nearly in the centre of the TV of about 90mm wide. The vertical line has not changed in size. The rest of the picture is good and nothing else seems to be wrong. The TV is about 4 years old. Can it be repaired or is there something more serious

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model is TH P55 GT30A

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything works perfectly

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It came as a white fussy line and then changed to black

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else I can tell you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Does this same line show up over top of the panasonics own menu screens?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.