TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Element tv ELEF W408 says no signal. ELEF W408, The element…

Customer Question
Element tv ELEF W408...

Element tv ELEF W408 says no signal.

Technician's Assistant: What Element model do you have? How old is it?

ELEF W408

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The element tv channels work but show no signal

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Element? What happened right before this?

It was stuck on USB and switched to all source options but do not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

There was msg no media prior to last msg no signal

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?