Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Don't know if this is something that you can help with or

Customer Question

Hi there....don't know if this is something that you can help with or not. we did have you tube on our tv and not we cannot get it I guess because it needs to beupdated. Now I must tell u that when it comes to all of this electronic "stuff".... I am dummer than a rock. I have to be led by the hand in order to do that stuff...is this a problem that you can help with or do i need to go somewhere else???????
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: its around 3 years old...dont know the make or model...its a 55" vizio
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no we can get netflix no problem. i think that it just needs a update for youtube
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing happened...just tried to get on you tube and got the update message
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no every thing else seems to be fine....knock on wood
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Can you see the model number on the rear of the TV?