TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

There is no option to select HDMI input on our JVC TV. Model…

Customer Question
There is no option...

There is no option to select HDMI input on our JVC TV. Model # LT-42e478

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It came with the house we just bought, but I doubt it's more than 5 years old?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works. It has input options for video 1-5, nothing else

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's never worked for us

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Thanks!

Input-1 and 2 are HDMI inputs in this TV. Please click following link to download user manual copy of this TV for detailed operating instructions..

http://www.hdtvsolutions.com/pdf/e478e488.pdf

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician