TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

None of our tv's will let record they say thjey are not

Customer Question
None of our tv's...

None of our tv's will let record they say thjey are not connected

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

D-L:ink

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the same

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Since we we put in the new router

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
7/31/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you have put in a new router then the TVs will need to be connected to it.

Let me know more about the equipment you are using if you need further assistance with this.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------