TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a series 5 550 It has a pink/purple screen as of this…

Customer Question
I have a series...

I have a series 5 550 It has a pink/purple screen as of this morning

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

LDN46A550P3 FXZA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works My DVD player does not

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It came on this way when I started it this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?

It cycles between pink and black full screen

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/30/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

receiver/dvd dvd does not work

Do you get normal picture on TV with any connected video source such as cable box or gaming console etc?